Counseling Office Hours: 7:15 a.m. - 2:40 p.m.
Last Names A-K
|Kristen Kelleher||(315) 986-3521, x3172||[email protected]|
Last Names L-Z
|Mary Crelley||(315) 986-3521, x3172||[email protected]|
|K-12 Work Based Learning Coordinator||Audra Marang||(315) 986-3521, x3166||[email protected]|
|K-12 School Social Worker||Sue Thoen||(315) 986-3521, x1824||[email protected]|
|6-12 School Psychologist
||Caryn Armstrong||(315) 986-3521, x4351||[email protected]|
|6-12 School Psychologist||Tom Whitt||(315) 986-3521, x4350||[email protected]|
|Counseling Office Secretary||Julie Kersten||(315) 986-3521, x3172||[email protected]|
- The Academy runs July 6th - August 12th.
- 1st Period 8:00-9:45 2nd Period 9:45 - 11:30
- Busing will be provided to and from Ruben A. Cirillo High School
- Monday - Thursday at Sodus High School
- Registration begins on June 14th and Ends June 27th.
- Regents exams will be August 16th and 17th
- ATTENDANCE POLICY: Max of 3 absences based on NYS guidelines. Adjustments made for sick days with doctor's note.
- Email: [email protected]
- Principal: Cory Wright Assistant Principals: Brianne Raes and Lynn Gumani
Did you get an acceptance?
Seniors tell us about your future plans! Have you been accepted to a college? Joining the military?
Accepted to a trade school? Have a great job offer?
Let the counseling office know and we’ll post a paw on the wall for you.
Wayne Behavioral Health is offering an Early Recognition and Screening Program to assess for the emotional wellness of our students. Parents and Guardians please click here for more detailed information and here for the program screening form, if interested.